Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meme!

I found this on Mr. S's blog - and really liked it. So, here's something you might/might-not know about me!


You're feeling: those darn Sunday blues again!

To your left: a pile of mail and magazines that need to be looked through/my phone

On your mind: What should I wear to work tomorrow?

Last meal included: Dosas (Indian food)

You sometimes find it hard to: take a chill-pill!

The weather: a bit chilly and windy

Something you have a collection of: teas, earrings, bags

A smell that cheers you up: coffee brewing

A smell that can ruin your mood: smells of NYC subways... yuck!

The current state of your hair: solid :-P

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): my desk lamp

Your skill with chopsticks: okay-ish

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: new fiction/non fiction

Something you’re craving: Cafe Coffee Day's Cool Blue!

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: the little stream behind my house

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: doctor!

Something that freaks you out a little: people who manage to act like control freaks

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: sweets.. which I need to cut down on.. ;-)

You have never: gone skydiving

You never want to: change who I am for anything or anyone

No comments: