Sunday, April 13, 2008

An Attempt

As I was chatting with a very good friend of mine today (you know who you are...), I realized how much I've always wanted to blog, to jot down my thoughts, to combine the eency-weency snippets of my life and random recollections, into one single repository. So, here I am, once again, attempting to accomplish this. I hope this attempt turns out to be a successful one!

It's Sunday evening - I'm sitting here with my iced coffee and a HUGE pile of time-sensitive paperwork in front of me that deserves immediate (italics absolutely intended) attention. Yet, here I am, once again, writing my first entry in, what I think, is my about-to-be permanent blog site.

So, stay posted people, you're about to get very lucky with all the jazz that's going to happen on this blog! :-)

No comments: