Thursday, January 15, 2009

Take 15

I like making lists. So what?
  1. This blog has 5 faithful readers in the entire world. I'm one of them.
  2. I've tried my very best at swallowing (I didn't say eating) oatmeal. Can't do it. In all its slimy glory, the food makes me cringe.
  3. White Chocolate Mocha and Espresso Truffle are two of my favorite drinks at Starbucks.
  4. My English accent (Indian or American) depends on who I talk to. And it's entirely subconscious.
  5. I'm addicted to 'Tere Naina' from Chandni Chowk to China right now.
  6. I call my Mum every day when I leave from work. And I ask her the same question every day - 'What's for dinner?'
  7. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache!
  8. Every town's local 'Subzi Mandi' is a monopoly.
  9. I love cooking!
  10. #9 has a disclaimer attached to it. Don't expect me to wash dishes.
  11. Life would be very incomplete without music.
  12. Rabindranath Tagore is the only man who has written national anthems for two countries. Jana Gana Mana for India and Amar Sonar Bangla for Bangladesh.
  13. I used to be able to pull a lot of 'one-nighters' for several books that had me hooked. Can't do that now. What used to take a night now takes a week. Sometimes even a month.
  14. Walks in the rain are amazing. Being drenched to the bones? Even better!
  15. I have a 'lucky chain' I hold onto every time I'm releasing something into production.

No comments: