Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunny Mexico!

I had nothing in particular to write today, so I thought I'd post pictures from my recent trip to Mexico. The weather was lovely; the sea, picturesque.

I had a chance to travel quite a bit - took a day trip to see the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza, which is one of the 7 wonders of the world. Visited Playa del Carmen and Cozumel Island. Also had a wonderful time in and around Cancun itself.

Snaps from the trip follow -

Carribean Sea + Beach @ Resort



Whose line is it anyway?
(Ferry terminal @ Cozumel Island)





Colorful hand-woven hammocks




Pyramid of Kukulcan
(One of the 7 Wonders of the World)




Beauty in the ruins?
(A photo that I took came out very desktop wallpaper-ish)



I'm sure I'll rave more about the trip in future posts. For now, let's not push you into the dark hole of boredom!


2 comments:

Radha said...

lovely pictures!

Sneha said...

Radha,

Thanks! I was quite pleased with the photos myself... :-)