Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Travel Bug

Indeed, the travel bug has bit me, yet again!

London and Paris await this time around. Though, I've stayed in London for about two months just a short while back, I'm excited to meet friends this time around. There's a lot of catching-up to do with old ones, and meeting-up with those I've been friendly with at work. Should be exciting, and lot of fun. Definitely looking forward to it!

Paris - well, there's too much to see and not much time! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous cathedrals/palaces, eat at the quaint road-side cafes, and most of all, meet Mona Lisa over at the Louvre. I've studied Art History back in college, so the trip to the Art Galleries should be interesting. Also eager to take the cruise up the Seine river to catch the picturesque view of Tour Eiffel and Cahedrale Notre Dame de Paris.

Stay tuned for travel reviews and pictures!

No comments: