Monday, April 11, 2011

Off Coffee?

For as long as I can remember, I have loved coffee. I usually have black coffee with milk and Splenda, but recently, after reading about how Splenda is unhealthy, etc., I decided to give up coffee (If I want coffee, I want it my way... or maybe I'll just give up coffee altogether). Sugar was not an option, as I was on a diet, and wanted to control the amount of my sugar intake.

I was really good for about a month or so. Had completely gotten off coffee and was proud that I was not dependent on that morning Cup of Joe to get my day kick-started. Yet, here I am today, writing this post as I'm sipping my much-needed Monday Morning cup of coffee. Sigh. Self-control, out the window. Even Coffee has 'off' in it. Maybe I should give it one more try.

No comments: