Friday, January 8, 2010

Miscelleny!

Random Thoughts -

* I had very relaxing holiday season. The spirit of Christmas and New Year's cheers me up. I went to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, and it is stunning, as usual. I took some days off from work and spent some quality time at home with family. Sometimes, having an unplanned vacation turns out to be quite fruitful!

* I feel content knowing that I have a supportive family and a great group of friends who are always there for me when I need them.

* 3 Idiots is an amazing movie! It had a 'feel good' factor to it, which I badly needed at the time I watched it! Aaaal izz Well!

* My resolution this year is to focus on the larger picture and the overall purpose of a task at hand; being too detail-oriented has its downsides :-)

* There's nothing more fulfilling and self-satisfying than mastering a pose in Yoga. When you are able to balance yourself on one foot for a few minutes without falling over is when you realize practice does make perfect!

* Currently Reading: Dreaming in Hindi by Katherine Russell Rich. So far so good!

No comments: