Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tags

I get these silly questionnaire things as forwards from my friends. They're kind of fun, and at the end, I get to tag three people! Enjoy :-)

Where is your cell phone? Lemme go look!
Your hair? Long
Your favorite thing? Books/Movies/Music
One thing you hate - My alarm clock - it wakes me up!

Your dream last night? *Sigh* - It was about work.
Your favorite drink? Coffee, Coconut Water
What you’re not? Pompous
Where you grew up? India
The last thing you did? Checked my work email (I'm crazy)
What are you wearing? It's midnight. PJs!

Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Yes, terribly.
Something you’re not wearing? My glasses
Favorite store? Borders/Bath & Body Works

Like someone? Trick question!
Your favorite color? Yellow, Aqua Blue
One word you overuse - 'Seriously?' or 'Really?'
Wrap gifts? or Gift Bags? - Wrap! It personalizes the gift.

Three people I tag: KP, Radha, Mr. S.

No comments: