Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na!

I saw Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na last weekend, and I thought it was a fantastic flick.

Actually, if you think about it, the concept of the film isn't very unique; it's rather trite for mainstream Hindi-cinema. But, what makes it a fresh entertainer is the way the film is executed. It's got wit, humor, emotions, all meshed into a sumptuous entertainment package.

I thought that each character was defined really well. They're unique in their own personalities, with no overlaps between them. The scenes amongst the group of friends are real gems, and they definitely took me back to my college times and had me thinking about my gang of friends.

Oh, and did I mention the fabulous soundtrack?

2 comments:

Radha said...

I liked the movie too.... i thought Jai looks & acts a lot like Aamir in his younger days...which of course is a huge compliment!

Sneha said...

Radha,

I totally agree - Imran Khan reminded me of Aamir from the QSQT days as well!