Thursday, May 22, 2008

Emotions

I had a passing discussion with a friend recently, about emotions.

"What's the worst emotion or feeling in the world, Sneha?", she asked me...

I mean, let's face it - one time or another, we've all felt lonely, sad, unhappy, angry, etc. For me, though - the answer came out almost instantly - as if, somone had lifted the lid off the top of a boiling pot - and as if, the steam was waiting to gush out.

"To dislike someone, especially if that someone is your friend..." - that's what slipped out in a fraction of a second.

I'm not going to go into details here as to who that person is, or why what happen did happen, etc. etc. But stuff happens, life moves on - that's what they say.

Easier said than done...

2 comments:

adamosf said...

Life moves on...

Sneha said...

Yep! Thankfully, it does.. :-)